Thursday, October 05, 2006

I'll miss ya!

just finished a paper yesterday. sigh, tink im reali down on my luck. wad i study as usual din come out much & vice versa. sian 1/2. now dunno if i can pass the exam a not :/ how how~ *fan nao*

supposed to meet hubby after my exam but his army stuff held him back. seeing me so down, he drove to my plc @ 2am to acc me. thks hubby, reali appreciate that effort :) hai, feelin v sucky these days.

2 more wks before i bid goodbye to DBS! hehe.. tadah, tk a peek at my messy work place:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

my dear colleagues:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
i'll miss them real lots..! *emotional* hope i get to meet such nice friends again @ my new workplace! :)

*looking forward to the wkend.. cant wait to be in your arms again..love you hubby!*

No comments: